ourPSU
Welcome back to ourPSU! We hope you enjoy your stay.
ourPSU
Welcome back to ourPSU! We hope you enjoy your stay.
ourPSU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are back!

Share | 

General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slurpy

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 am

General Discussion is used for daily talking- etc.

Dont spam!

lol!
Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

hey, why don't you add in a chat box?
Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Well, I'm back. Better than ever. Am I offended? not really. I had to simply laugh at this decision then I came back.

An updated status on my end, I will be playing Knights Of The Old Republic 3. If there is any interest I will create a character of your desired choice empire or sith don't matter.

My vent server has been closed forever, the owner of the site, fled for his life took everything with him and tried to get across the border.

I will not be playing this upcoming event on Phantasy Star Universe which sucks, but that's because I'm financially tight right now.

So happy hunting and keep up the good fight, I will come back from the shadows one of these days and ad merge into the world of Phantasy Star Universe in the near future.

Till then,

Existenceisfutile.
Back to top Go down
Rappy

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey Slurpy, I think you'll be fine with me adding the chatbox back so I'll go ahead and add it back, so all our members can chat in it. Oh and I added a banner hope you like it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ourPSU :: General Discussion-